Dr. Fatima Abdul Johnson, LLC
Health & Wellness
Who is Dr. Fatima Abdul Johnson, DM, RM, LEHP, PhD, founder of STRIVE Motivation, Inc.
Dr. Fatima Abdul Johnson is a seasoned Motivational Speaker who has appeared on several television and radio programs, a speaker who continuously delivers an electrifying spectacular presentation to her audience.
She is the developer of S.T.R.I.V.E. Motivational Recovery Model, a health and wellness action plan used to assist individuals in recovery from psychological and physical disharmony.
Dr. Fatima Abdul Johnson is a...
● Certified Hypnotherapist
● License Holistic Practitioner
● Motivational Speaker
● Domestic Violence Advocate
● Life Coach
● Accredited member of the World Metaphysical Society
● Member of the Holistic Health Link
● Author of Stories For Children: “Maggie’s Carnival of Dreams” & “A Boy Named Morris
● Former host and Producer of “Fatima’s Broadcast Magazine” on talk radio WNWR Bala Cynwyd, PA. Show focused on health and social issues facing the community.
● Former TV Co-host of “Magazine Showcase” program featured professional athletes, entertainers and community leaders.
● 1998 advocate and panelist on the “Presidential Task Force on the Employment of Adults with Disabilities”. Facilitated by former Vice President Al Gore. Program aired live on CNN December 14, 1998.
● American Association of Natural Wellness Practitioners, Certified Practitioner
● Adjunct Professor, Temple University
● Pennsylvania State Board Certification
● Best Selling Author, Contributing Author, H.E.R. Story Too
● Over the years Dr. Johnson won several national and international Beauty Pageants and Scholarship Pageants. Some of her titles include: Ms. Hemisphere Beautiful Lady, Miss Black America, Pennsylvania and currently holds the title of Miss Black America of All times. Dr. Johnson's platform as Miss Black America of All Time is Domestic Violence and Mental Health.